Eight Things I Have a Passion For:
Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
- Be published
- Dance at my grandchildrens' weddings
- Go on a safari
- Go to Fiji
- Learn HTML
- Run a half marathon
- Have a hole-in-one
- Make a difference
Eight Things I Say a Lot:
- What time are you coming home?
- Be careful...
- What do you want to eat?
- Putzy paws
- The Universe is listening
- Time to get up...
- I'm sleepy
- Could you please clean up your room?
Eight Books I Have Read Recently:
- Mrs. Dalloway Virginia Woolf
- To the Lighthouse Virginia Woolf
- The Hours Michael Cunningham
- The Power of Now Eckhart Tolle
- American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson Joseph Ellis
- Eat, Pray, Love Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Girl With a Pearl Earring Tracy Chevalier
- Things I Learned About My Dad (in therapy) ed. Heather Armstrong
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
- Gone With the Wind
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Finding Nemo
- The Lion King
- Holiday Inn
- White Christmas
Eight People I Have to Invite to do This Meme:
and.....# 9 (I am an Aquarius, people) Kim!
Consider yourselves tagged. And, honestly, this was the only category in which I could have listed 100 names. So basically, if you read this, you are tagged. I look forward to learning more about my friends out there...