- Rabbit, rabbit. Sending lots of good first-day-of-the-month love to my friends impacted by Sandy.
- That one with the white fence around it used to be my house in Westport. This picture was taken by the Connecticut National Guard on Tuesday afternoon. I'm thinking they had water on the first floor during high tide Monday night.
- The devastation in New York City and New Jersey, however, looks horrifying.
- And let's give props to Christie, Cuomo, Malloy, Bloomberg and President Obama. That's what bipartisanship should look like.
- By the way, I had a dream on Monday night that I was married to Mitt Romney. I am blaming it on the full moon. Our marriage seemed to be very good, though. More bipartisanship.
- Meanwhile, here in reality, I am heading to my new office this morning. So thankful. So very thankful.
La La Land? More like Blah Blah Land.
11 hours ago