- Okay. Got to hit the ground running.
- Dora and I had the best Thanksgiving in Alabama. Good people, good food, good drinks, good conversation.
- And today? I start this 30 days of clean eating.
- My kids and I have got to figure out our Christmas travel plans today.
- Do not forget to get a Powerball ticket.
- I brought home 2 pounds of pastured Amish butter from Alabama.
- I crave being around wisdom-seekers who then act on it.
- I think I am going to have a one year learning curve for the real estate world here in middle Tennessee. Thankfully, there is a lot of support, and I intend to take advantage of it all.
- If you've never had it, I highly recommend Turmeric tea. It is good for you, and it is divine.
- What are you doing this week? I hope it's rewarding in every way. xoxo
La La Land? More like Blah Blah Land.
11 hours ago