- It's Veterans Day weekend. Please reach out to a hero, and thank them personally for their service to you. Thank you, Debbie.
- I leave early tomorrow morning to go participate in the OBX Half Marathon on Sunday.
Once again I have procrastinated and it may be ugly.I'm not prepared as much as I'd like.
- But I get to be with some awesome Blisters. So it's all good. Plus, there may be some wine afterwards.
- Dora is going here.
- This is her itinerary: THE DOG WHO THINKS HE’S A HUMAN:
» Morning Creek-side Nature Walk
» Afternoon Playtime (with fellow-human)
» Nightly Bedtime Story with Signature Bedtime Biscuit & Tuck-in
» Four additional escorted outings throughout the day
- I kinda wish I was staying there with her. I mean, who wouldn't want a Bedtime Biscuit and Tuck-In?
- I have so much to learn at work. I feel like I need a kindergartner to teach me the computer stuff.
- I love country music all of a sudden. This song is my new obsession. Brad lives here in Franklin;)
- Have a safe and wonderful weekend. Wish me luck. Please.
Today and tomorrow....
1 hour ago