Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday, April 25, 2011

Today's Aquarius Horoscope from Cafe Astrology

Your ability to react quickly to circumstances in your environment gives your personality an especially lively quality today, dear Aquarius. Your time spent on reflection begins to pay off, and you’re ready to tackle life with a new game plan. You quite naturally take the lead today, or at least attract followers!

Creativity: Good ~ Love: Good ~ Business: Good


So....I suppose I'd better get dressed. You?

9 comments:

winetipper said...

"You quite naturally take the lead today..." sounds to me like Dora is getting walked. Enjoy, little Dora :^)

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh cool then it sounds like a good day for us then? Where are we leading everyone today, apart from down the garden path? :D

Trisha said...

I like the idea of your attracting followers. I am imagining a modern day "pied piper!" Be careful where you lead the throngs!

Debbie said...

You lead and I'll follow :)

Daryl said...

I think I attracted some ants .. I need to talk to CBW about how to get rid of them ...

Laura~peach~ said...

that item we talked about on friday... we need to put on a BIG hold... I jumpped the gun and got too hopeful yet again ...
sigh...

Grandmother Mary said...

Your personality has an especially lively quality- I can see that!

Carol said...

I loved the horoscope, it fit my day!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Wait.

The way I interpret this is you must put on your red cowboy boots and the rest of us will follow. Line dancing is optional (and perhaps best avoided) but rest assured we will follow.