Monday, April 18, 2011

Paging Sarah Bernhardt


Aquarius Horoscope
For The Week Starting April 18, 2011

You have an outstanding flair for the dramatic so use it to your advantage. You seem to be on the right track with your actions. This is a good week to get things done and out of the way. The end of this week you should have a nice surprise for everyone. Some unexpected changes are made now that should improve your surroundings. You have some original ideas that you need to put into action.

The Bird had the nerve yesterday to tell me these weren't true. The nerve. Please tell me all of them are this good!

14 comments:

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

All of them...every last one, are this good. :)

Daryl said...

When I was a kid my dad often called me Sarah Heartburn ...

However, I find all of these to be good and true ...so what original idea are you going to put into action? I cant wait to see/hear!

Sally said...

Can't wait for the surprise! :)

Trisha said...

I think they are as real as you belive they are . . . .

Keetha said...

I hope my end of week surprise if a bunch of Reese's peanut butter eggs.

Unknown said...

The nerve!Next thing you know someone will tell you the WWE is fake! pffft.

I Am Woody said...

High energy, enthusiasm, and personal magnetism! I. Can't. Lose.

Kathleen... said...

I used to read those things religiously.....then I got married and knew my "future!" Laundry. ;-)

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Action Now!
<><

Debbie said...

True. Aquarians are famous for ideas! But (hanging head) sometimes need to work on the action part :)

Snooty Primadona said...

Life would be entirely too dull without drama, right? And yes, they are all true. Kids don't know anything. You just go right on believing what you want. I do (with my rose-colored glasses).

;-)

Country Girl said...

First, love your post title.

Second, mine is good. What? These aren't true?!
Being dramatic comes naturally to me and this week it could work in my favor. All that personal magnetism and charm of mine are adding to my aura now. This should make dating super easy.
However, I'm married. Oh well, what the hey.

Grandmother Mary said...

It sounds like a fun week. I say, embrace it!

abb said...

They're all really good...BUT...you know I was Sarah Bernhardt in one of my previous lives...German you know.