Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Blogger's Walk

You know how some blogs you visit take you on a walk through their world? And how they take you there with incredible photographs? Like Hilary? And Kate? And how they combine their gallery-worthy shots with perfect quotes?

Let's do that today. Okay?

A walk in the park, my dog and me,
And what should we see up in the tree?
Some poor dog's kong toy dangling thusly.

Same park, same dog, same me.
In a different tree?
A bobber.

What?
I can't make a rhyme every time.
Down the road a bit,
we stop by the river to rest and sit.
Something in there isn't quite legit.

The end.
Wasn't that a nice walk?

18 comments:

Nurse Nancy said...

Thanks for letting me walk vicariously with you and your cute doggie!

Sally said...

LOL! Loved our walk. :)

Sally said...

Oh, and I'm not going to ryhmn
Perhaps later at another time. :)

Grandmother Mary said...

Sigh, there's so little green. It's making your brain lean.

Unknown said...

Some cat put those things in the trees. I love your walk with Dora (the Explorer!)

Keetha said...

What fun looking around your corner of the world.

deborah said...

Thanks for sharing
your walk
and
your talk

Daryl said...

I enjoyed that ..

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

What a great walk!
<><

abb said...

Award worthy! Just can't decide what kind of award.

Hilary said...

It was indeed! You made me smile.. and laugh.. and feel glad that I stopped by.

Thanks the linkage and sweet words. :)

I Am Woody said...

Only the best walk ever!!

Snooty Primadona said...

Interesting walk. I'm pretty sure I could explain those items in the trees if I still had a brain.

;-)

Karen Deborah said...

woman you always make me laugh. Your poetic license is extraordinary!

joanne said...

you should write a book!

Country Girl said...

When you're happy and you know it, write some rhymes ~
Thanks for the shout out. You're too funny!

Kathleen... said...

You go, Girl!

Debbie said...

LOL LOL LOL I may laugh about this all day. I've been to those blogs and you've done much better than I could do. I absolutely loved this, Mama!!

I needed it.

I've been wanting to go fishing and just watch a bobber and just stare at it.