Monday, February 28, 2011

Juicy


Aquarius Horoscope for Today, Feb 28, 2011


No dream is too big or too late to fulfill. You may be thinking about your special dreams today, Aquarius. Perhaps you aspire to do something really great, be a pioneer in some field, or be a prominent figure. Whatever it is can happen if you believe in yourself and work toward it. Don't let naysayers stop you. If you decide you can, you probably will.
I hope this is true. I am on my way to pick up 6 16-ounce juices. That is what I am going to "eat" today. And tomorrow. And Wednesday. And Thursday. And Friday. Could be an interesting week. I just hope this horoscope is true;) How does your day look?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!
Good luck with that juice!
Mine says "childlike activity may spark some ideas for you."....so I am off to engage in childlike activity....smiles.

Caution/Lisa said...

I need to learn more about that juice.

My reading said I need to realign my childhood dreams with what it is that I currently do. Oddly enough, those dreams never once involved grading grammar quizzes.

abb said...

How's it going so far?

Grandmother Mary said...

Mine is the same as yours and I like it! At any age. I did that juice thing and I actually liked it. Felt great throughout.

Daryl said...

I woke to learn my boyfriend Colin Firth won the Best Actor Oscar, I couldnt stay awake past 10 ... and seriously how awful were Anne Hathaway and James Franco as hosts .. truly that's how

I am looking forward to seeing you post Juicing ..

Sally said...

Good luck with the week of juice! I'm on an orange kick; can't get enough!! :)

Country Girl said...

What? Are you going on a juice diet?

Mine says to stay home with my head in the sand and only go out to go to work.

I'd better do that.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Juice? What kinda juice? What's it supposed to do besides make you want to kill someone?

Wait. That's what it would do to me, sorry.

Good luck these next few days - can't wait to hear the progress.

p.s. Daryl,Colin Firth has been my boyfriend ever since he was on the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice as Mr. Darcy. I'll fight you for him. Even without going on the juice diet.

Debbie said...

Me thinks you may be the "Empress of the Throne" by about Wednesday LOL