Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fun

These things are always oddly valid....


You Are A Thoughtful Idealist



You are scared of new experiences. It's hard for you to break outside of your comfort zone.



You don't spend a lot of time thinking about how people see you. You're kind of scared to know what they think.



You are a very romantic person. You can't help but see the world as it should be.



Right now, stress occasionally makes you feel trapped in your life. You usually have a clear perspective on things though!



Overall, your life is calm and steady. Not much stirs you, and each day is full of joy.



You feel like the fate of the future partially rests in your hands. You believe you need to help make the world a better place.



Well...what are you?

15 comments:

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Evidently Im also a thoughtful idealist. This particular part of the definition rang true:

Right now, you feel very trapped in your life. You often feel like there is no way out of your rut.

That's because I am not going to the Caribbean in 7 or however many sleeps!

Caution/Lisa said...

Well, that's three of us thoughtful idealists now. The most accurate line for me: "You're kind of scared to know what they think."

Going to pull the covers up over my head now.

abb said...

I think that test is broken as I am also a "thoughtful idealist".
So, I re-did the quiz totally changing the answers. Yup, I'm still a thoughtful idealist.

Laura~peach~ said...

ok this is a messed up test it says i am a thoughtful idealist too... GAH...

Sally said...

LOL! I'm afraid to go there, I might be different. DUH!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I just found your blog via networkedblogs and I'm SO excited. I think I checked 'yes' to every question listed. I'm definitely a thoughtful idealist who needs to get out of my homemade rut :) Love your blog!!!

Unknown said...

I love this : ) A thoughtful idealist! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! After it is over, you will be 2 more sleeps closer to your trip! Ahahhhhhhhhh!

KCSherri said...

Well, I'm a thoughtful Idealist, as well - but my "traits' were different than the ones you listed. I put my results on my own blog today -and I have to say, it was all very TRUE!

How do they DO that??!!

Karen Deborah said...

Same as you sweet pea.

Nancy said...

I like you! Now I'm off to take the test because I love personality tests.

Debbie said...

Looks like we are all in this together...

I was trying to remember all the castles we visited in Germany. None of the choices came close.

Tammy said...

Haha, I think the test is broken or we are all a bunch of same thinkers! My dark element was wood, but I had a hard time answering those questions and it didn't really fit me. I love taking those test. I could waste a lot of time doing them.

Snooty Primadona said...

And you are making the world a better place by your daily blog posts!

Hilary said...

I don't think there's anything BUT Thoughtful Idealist out there. ;)

Country Girl said...

My castle was just like yours. Did you have a beautiful courtyard in yours as well?