- I still say "you're welcome," when people don't thank me for, say, holding a door open.
- Do children write thank you notes any more? Or was there a law passed that outlaws it?
- I had a dream that I won $1 million playing bridge. In one sitting.
- I wonder what Princess Diana would look like today.
- I can't decide how I truly feel about bumper stickers.
- Why does only one side of my head get stuffy?
- Why did Tori and Dean have to sell their new house? I missed the first episodes.
- Am I the only person who watches Tori and Dean?
- I wonder if there'll be cameras at Blogfest next week....
- I get to rub thyroid medicine in my cat's ear twice a day. It's really fun.
- Is there really such a thing as cat scratch fever?
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Mostly random stuff: