Rattling around in my head this week:
- I never knew what a ponzi scheme really was until last Friday.
- And along those lines, am I the only one who sees the sick irony in the name Madoff?
- Every time I see a Smart Car, I smile.
- It's never too late to get in the swing of things.
- I don't sift flour. Ever. And I'm not sorry.
- While we're at it, what is "figgie pudding" and do I really want someone to bring it to me?
- I am getting my Google MD in all things thyroid.
- Two dogs are a lot more work than one. I am sorry.
- Does anyone else like that SkyMall catalogue as much as I do?
- I love the Christmas music on the Weather Channel.
- What exactly is the swing of things?
- I am obsessed with this hippo mom.
And I wonder what this means. Psychologically.