Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random Maintenance Thoughts

I was recently thinking about making some changes in my Will. (Don't worry dear family, all is well, and I still love you all just the same. I just think I should plan for any possible scenario.)

Like, what about my becoming incapacitated during this crucial "middle" phase? I mean, I have never had so many 'interesting' things going on with my body since puberty. And I sometimes think that era may have been easier in some ways.

Crucial items I will put into my "Mental Pause Clause" section of my Will, should my attorney allow it:
  • Eye Cream must be applied daily, or my skin will fall off.
  • Same goes with Vitamin C serum and moisturizer.
  • Exfoliate once a week, or I will become unrecognizable.
  • Extra strength deoderant. 'Nough said.
  • Tweezer time as needed. Usually twice a day. Maybe more.
Only designated friends are allowed to perform these feats, and I'm sure I will be adding codicils as the months wear on.

No comments: