Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's a Good Thing He's So Cute


A few weeks ago, Jules launched a junk drawer contest and I gleefully submitted a picture of my junk area. I was sure I had everyone else beat, even going so far as to tell a few folks not to bother submitting a photo.


I had absolutely no idea that the actual winning photo was lurking elsewhere in this house. Yes, these are real photos taken of my baby boy's room. This is the child who refused to go to school through the fourth grade without a button-down shirt and creased khakis. Where did that baby go?

In other news, that 10-ton spy satellite is still heading our way. Just call me chicken little.

4 comments:

abb said...

Perhaps I should submit a photo of my junk basement....it'll blow EVERYONE out of the water!

abb said...

Hmmmm.........I see a brand new contest!

Our junk boys' junk - only pictures of our son's rooms and their state of junkiness, or lack thereof are allowed.

MOS will win, hands down! Though I do think Augie will give him a run for his money!
abb

Mental P Mama said...

Annie--
lol I bet you'd find some of his missing stuff in there...

kellypea said...

OMG. It looks just like my 15-year-old's room. Actually "area." The bathroom and stair landing both suffer from the bleed over effect!