- I have lost 7 pounds since I moved back to Tennessee. This is a very good thing.
- Living without wheat is not as hard as you think, and I feel amazing.
- I have a lot more to go, but 7 pounds is a good start.
- Dora is slimming down, too. We do a lot of walking and stair climbing. A lot.
- I wish everyone would leave that Kristen Stewart alone. You'd think she was the first actress to do that.
- I have a meeting with a new doctor today.
- My cancer diagnosis
may have beenwas a blessing in disguise.
- I'm going to my nephew's football game tomorrow night. So excited. My brothers went to the same school.
- I hear the east coast may be in for a rough winter. heh
- Have you ever had kimchi? It's my new favorite food item.
- Also? My coffee press is the bomb.
- Are you sufficiently bored?
- What are you up to these days?
La La Land? More like Blah Blah Land.
11 hours ago