- I think I figured out why Anne Heche always plays a crazy person. Just like Charlie Sheen.
- Rescue mixes should be allowed to compete at dog shows. They are the very best.
- I lost my deodorant this week. In my bathroom. Gone.
- I go to my pre-radiation appointment tomorrow.
- I have actually enjoyed our non-winter this year.
- And I have probably just put the whammy on us.
- Yes. Lost my deodorant. How??
- I will never again sit around and google radiation side effects.
- WTH is up with Blogger and the new word verifications? Are they trying to make me go blind?
- I need to start doing needlepoint again to occupy myself in the evening.
- I may need to go visit the eye doctor.
- My mother died 10 years ago this week.
- I'm all about anniversaries these days. Good and bad.
- I think my cancer surgery was 21 years to the day that I found out I was having twins.
- This deodorant business is bugging me.
- I think I could smell spring this afternoon. That earthy smell? Twas heaven.
- Life is good.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012