- I am sick with a double ear infection and bronchitis.
- Need to figure out how to boost this immune system of mine before radiation starts.
- Has anyone noticed how amazing the red grapefruit are this year?
- I love my doctors.
- There's a new study out that says you should have chocolate for breakfast.
- I have the best family and friends in the world.
- Here at The Complex, we are getting all new kitchens and bathrooms in the next few months.
- Thank goodness for mammograms.
- My dog understands everything I say. She can even spell some words. Like B-A-T-H.
- Lots of my friends live in my computer, and I consider this completely normal.
- Have you had a mammogram in the last 12 months? Have you?
- I am a morning person.
- Double ear infection. At 52? Seriously?
- The is no greater comfort than knowing "It gets better." None at all...
When the Camera Rolls by Ree
6 hours ago