Monday, January 16, 2012

Wild Excitement?

Aquarius Horoscope
For The Week Starting January 16, 2012

Those of you born in the first week of this sign may find some wild excitement this week as you meet someone new. Be sure to attend a party or social event now because someone very special could enter your life this week. Any Aquarians that are having problems in their personal or love life can find solutions now that will keep everybody happy. Your friends are willing to help you out in any way they can.

First of all, thank you all from the very bottom of my heart for the prayers and words of support. I am feeling really good, and have made great progress in healing. My children stepped up in the most caring and loving ways imaginable; they are going back to their own happy, mom-free college-worlds this week. My surgeon reports that my margins are clear, my nodes appear to be cancer-free (one more biopsy report due today) and radiation followed by hormone therapy should take care of this damn cancer.

Now, let's analyze this horoscope: My birthday is not only in the first week of Aquarius, it is the first day. And if that qualifies me for wild excitement, then I'll pass. A half marathon followed by cancer surgery and reconstruction last week should get some carryover excitement points. The only someone special I am looking for is a great radiation oncologist. My love life can be addressed later.... And my friends? My friends make my heart feel so full it might just pop. I have been showered with flowers, love, edible arrangements, love, hair washing, love, bandage changes and some awesome food. And it shows no signs of letting up. Case in point, Annie is coming today for duty...I love you all more than you know. Life is Good.

How's your week shaping up?

24 comments:

Sally said...

Awww, I'm so glad you have such wonderful support from your family and friends. I'm really not surprised though; you make everyone feel special.

Take care, and know prayers are always with you.

Hugs!!

Debbie said...

Sally said it perfectly and I totally agree! We love you and know you love us too!

Wild excitement? Yes, enough for you now, but later? Bring it on!!

Diane said...

Thinking of you constantly and have been so happy that your children have been such awesome caretakers. Looking for the rest of the good news on your biopsies.

Wish I lived closer! Virtual hugs and kisses headed your way. Please share them with Annie for me!

xx

Country Girl said...

Love is what makes the world go round. A good bit of excitement every now and then doesn't hurt either. As long as it's good excitement. Say hello to Annie for me ~

Snooty Primadona said...

I just don't even know what to say. I've been so worried about you but know that you've had the best caretakers ever.

I'm so relieved that the prognosis is good. If you ever run out of *someones* to care for you, just call me & I'll be there. There is nothing I'm better at than taking care of others so that I can stay in denial about taking care of myself. But seriously, you've been in my thoughts & prayers constantly lately.

Last week I was boo-hooing while making dinner & hubby asked what was wrong so I told him about you. He actually didn't say anything derogatory about my *imaginary blog friends* and came over to give me a big hug. He's on your side too, which is HUGE. He knows you're my friend, whether we've ever met in real life or not. God Speed to wellness my friend!

imbeingheldhostage said...

My week is better knowing you are thriving! Your news seriously knocked me over & to hear that you are doing so well and being showered with service makes me happy. :)

imbeingheldhostage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keetha said...

Happy Birthday week to you! You have been on my mind so much. Lots of prayers for you!

I'm so happy with all the good news. You go!

You're wearing your red cowboy boots on Saturday, right? :-)

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better and so glad you've had those caretakers. Hooray for Anne for coming over. 2012 is definitely going to be your year!

Donna S. said...

It is good to hear you are being taken care of. And so good to hear the good news!!!

I Am Woody said...

Hooray for good caregivers!

Tammy said...

I love to hear the wonderful news! I'm keeping up with the healing thoughts!

abb said...

What a loverly day we three had! xoxoxox

Karen Deborah said...

I am so glad. The wild excitement is your path report! Couldn't be better!!!!!!! WHOOT HOOT

Laura~peach~ said...

awww snooty my hubby and yours would be buddies... Love hugs and glad you have so many close enough to come help cause if i were close enough you would have to beat me away :)

Meg McCormick said...

I'm happy to hear Mama's on the mend! But we'll keep praying all the same. xo

Jamie said...

So happy things are going your way. I definitely think this year is THE year. It just feels more positive.

LL Cool Joe said...

I've been thinking and praying for you. I have the feeling that you could do without the wild excitement at the moment. Me too.

Maria_NJ said...

Oh Lauren that is such great news, the power of prayer...continued good vibes being sent your way, prayers too!

hey listen, really, keep me posted about that project in TN, we are looking to get out of Dodge, it is just so crazy here, I need slow and calm...

Jill of All Trades said...

I am so glad things are going well. Sounds wonderful.

Reena said...

Heal heal heal my friend!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, MM.

You got me in your corner.

Bayman

Sassy said...

WOW!!!! What some people don't do for attention hahahaha this WILD EXCITEMENT my friend I think you WIN with your list...BLESS YOUR HEART.....Soooo happy that you have so many there to care for you...I wish I could do more than send my love and best wishes...you are still tucked right in my prayers my friend!

Joanie said...

So glad you had so much support around you, and from us afar as well! Take care....prayers continue here as well...