Monday, January 2, 2012

Hibernating

Today's Aquarius Horoscope from Cafe Astrology

Restlessness and impatience can threaten to ruin your day if you are not careful, dear Aquarius. You want to push your way through your daily routine so that you can do more interesting things, but the people around you may not seem to be moving quickly enough! Tune out distractions so that you can focus on one thing at a time. Avoid provoking others, even subtly, by an impatient manner.
Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair

How's your's?
If anybody needs me, I'll be around tomorrow. Oh, Happy 2012!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

mine would like for me to cultivate patience.....I simply don't have time for that......smiles

Daryl said...

Good advice that horoscope .. I'm around here today, appearing live at the office tomorrow .. so not really looking forward to no more hanging out at home snuggling cats ...

Debbie said...

Not feeling this one today...

I'm always around. I did make it back to Curves today and now I'm back in house. The Big Arctic Chill is about to hit and I really am
hibernating...at least until Wednesday. Back to Curves.

Got to get back at it...groan.

kim-d said...

Yeah, Mama...stop provoking others!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Have yourself a wonderful 2012, because you deserve it!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Wow, good luck with that! Restlessness and impatience are my middle names ;)
You must be getting excited about DW!!!

Country Girl said...

Well, at least your creativity is good.

Donna said...

Happy new year!!!

Sassy said...

I am restless and a product of poor planning hahahaha I could have told them that!!!!!!!! Thankfully you're still creative...that is what usually pulls me up out of the gutter....although as warm as it is in Arizona laying in the gutter with water running over me just might feel gooooood today!!!! XOXOXOX

Sally said...

Mine "rromantic energies strong today" Get REAL!! :)

Joanie said...

I didn't ever read my horoscope. But, thinking hibernating sounds good to me!

LL Cool Joe said...

I wish I'd read this yesterday, I would have used the good advice!