Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Text: Parentexting™

One more sleep:
Tomorrow, The Bird, Augie and I venture to Disney World where Augie and I will be running the half marathon on Saturday. We are doing this in memory of my mother whom we lost to non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma almost ten years ago. There's still time to donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society on our webpage. 75% of all the money we have raised will go directly to the mission of LLS which is dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing information and support to blood cancer patients and their families.

Click here to donate. To those of you who have already given to us, please accept another heartfelt thanks, and be on the lookout for your proper note after the race;) Any and all amounts are gratefully accepted...

Relentless for a cure....

10 comments:

Diane said...

I love that you're doing this. I wish I could run with you. My lungs will be with you in spirit!

Ahhhh Luuuuuuuuurve Youuuuu Too!

abb said...

Run strong!

xoxoxox

Deb said...

Sending good wishes and record times

Debbie said...

RUN, Mama & Augie, RUN!

I also love that you are doing this again and having Augie with you and Bird cheering you on? Priceless.

LL Cool Joe said...

Good luck!!! What a star you are!!

Laura~peach~ said...

hugs and have fun what a great cause. Love ya

Daryl said...

Pace yourself ..

Sally said...

Sure wish I could be there to meet you, the kids, but I wish you well. It's a wonderful thing you're doing. I'll be with you in spirit.

((hugs))

Reena said...

Run well! Travel safe!

joanne said...

travel safe and have a safe race too! I will keep you in my thoughts and cheer you on from way over here. btw...just made a donation, sorry it took so long!