Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy Mama


Aquarius Horoscope
The Week Starting January 30, 2012


 You are very busy now doing all those personal errands that have been set aside. You are probably fixing up your living quarters as well as your work place. You should be very satisfied with the results that you are creating. A new computer location can now be fashioned for your comfort and ease of operation. The full Moon of next week should solve a problem that arose two weeks ago.


This just makes me tired.  Personal errands that I set aside?  And I cannot wait to see what that full moon takes care of....How's your week looking?

10 comments:

Sally said...

"Secret meetings may be taking place now with the results to be announced in two weeks. The results are a surprise and much in your favor."

Yay, I'm just gonna sit back and wait. :)

Have a great day, Mama!!

abb said...

I just wanna know where your computer desk is going!

abb said...

If only this comes to fruition: - In sailor type talk I say clear the decks and get ready to finish up any business that has been hanging over your head for ages. Next week you will find it is the time for it all to come together in your favor. Someone is going to be talking on your behalf therefore there is nothing to worry about. You may be starting off into a entirely new direction as burdens are finally being lifted. It is ample time to think about your own future now.

LL Cool Joe said...

I have no plans to move my computer thanks! And I'll pass on the personal errands too. :D

Daryl said...

Yeah, where are you moving that computer .. I need to know so I know where to move mine .. ;-)

I Am Woody said...

It is a good time for me to organize things. Apparently it is right - you should see my closet! I can actually see everything!!

Carol said...

I'm a busy Aquarian but doing fun things during this make believe winter!

Country Girl said...

I don't even believe mine. No good can come from it.

Sassy said...

Doncha be worrying about your computer location...you just worry about taking care of you my friend....

Debbie said...

Yes, don't be moving computers around LOL

I've got a carpenter busy here and I'm Spring cleaning. Computer has been moved (away from wall) but not location.

Yes...just take care of you!! xoxoxox