- I feel guilty when I turn off my GPS before I reach my destination. I feel like I'm hurting Sylvia's feelings for cutting her off.
- What is it with people in the passing lane who insist on hanging out there at 50 mph? On the phone.
- I could sit at a New Jersey rest stop and people-watch all day.
- I do not like waiting to cross the George Washington Bridge. Or the Cross Bronx Expressway.
- Blinkers anyone?
- How about those folks who pull out right in front of you and then proceed to drive 5 mph? Including through stop signs.
- How do we feel about vanity plates? Is it my imagination or does Virginia have the most?
- If I move to Virginia I need to create a vanity plate, too.
- Those people who pull out in front of you? Don't you wish you had a James Bond missile launcher in the front of your car?
- I cannot stop thinking about my vanity plate.
5 hours ago