I don't have a clunker to cash in on, but I do have a few things sitting around here that I was wondering if you'd consider taking off my hands. Okay?
- About 30 pair of jeans in varying sizes.
- Some kimonos purchased during my All-Things-Asian phase.
- All the orange and brown lipsticks that come in those Clinique Gift With Purchase Bags.
- All my tight white t-shirts.
- All of my children's SAT and AP Prep books.
- All my sparkly hair scrunchies.
- All my springform cake pans.
- An exercise bike.
- An ab roller.
- 6 yoga mats and 5 yoga videos.
- My American Express and Visa bills.
- My mortgage.
I know you're busy and all, but I figured that now I could get some help. Then I could go out and do my part for the economy. I look forward to hearing from you soon
Mental P Mama
PS--Give Michelle and the girls my best.