Things I learned this week:
- Don't put your Ped Egg next to the mouse on your desk.
- You can actually dream an entire grocery list, and wake up and go to the store with it in your head. Apparently I have been having a recurring dream that we need tall kitchen garbage bags. We probably will never need them again.
- When you make a Red Velvet cake, and cut your finger on the butter carton? You don't lose enough blood to counteract the weight you gain by licking the bowl.
- I don't like that old show Designing Women, and I loved it when it came out.
- I need to start taking my diuretics two days before my Weight Watchers'
- Waiting 3 months for your hair cut is worth it.
- An evening spent looking for baby pictures with your daughter for her Senior yearbook is such a bittersweet experience that you actually wish you could go back for just one day.