- I managed to get a pot roast in the oven last Friday with the fire alarm going off only once. I am not counting the burglar alarm, which also went off during the ensuing melee.
- I am kinda liking those foot detox pads. I don't know if it's all in my head, but I do feel better. And lots of energy. Really.
- I have developed a passive-aggressive tendency to be late for the gym. Lucia is not the least bit amused.
- Speaking of Lucia, her romance with the nice man is going very well.
- I am not going to talk about Weight Watchers. And you can't make me.
- I have too many non-profit fundraising projects going on right now. When will I learn to say "no"?
- I cried while I wrote college recommendations for my children's guidance counselors. They really are my light, and I'm going to miss them terribly when they leave this nest.
- There is such a nip in the air, that I think it's time to switch the closet around. And make the switch from chardonnay to cabernet. Or chianti.
- Can someone explain the phenomenon where you begin to itch horribly as soon as you apply nail polish? As soon as that top coat goes on, I become suddenly aware of a deep and sanity-compromising inner ear itch.
- I think I may have a closet toilet-paper eater in this house. What else could explain why we never have any?
Yes, thank you....
51 minutes ago