- I am 99.9% sure that Dora and I encountered a mountain lion last week.
- There is also a bobcat nearby.
- And a pack of coyotes.
- The sharks at Cape Cod are starting to look downright benevolent.
- I am seriously thinking about getting a pistol.
- And a cute holster.
- Dora hates thunder storms.
- A woman told me I had an accent the other day.
- That's funny, because I always had an accent while I live in Connecticut.
- All of this has made me feel a little discombobulated.
- But not as much as cheering for the Giants around here.
- The job interview last week was not for me.
- I hope to do some serious networking soon. With a heavy accent. Of some sort.
- We had a storm last night that scared even me. Dora was on my lap the whole time.
- Tonight, my nephew has a Thursday Night Lights game. On TV. I'm going. It will be 90 degrees at kickoff. Go BGA!
- And the opposing team has an amazing band and dancers. I'll bring my camera.
- I love it here.
La La Land? More like Blah Blah Land.
11 hours ago