- I am now a licensed Tennessee driver, have a Tennessee car tag and have registered to vote. Y'all watch out.
- There is a full moon tomorrow that has some astrologers sending out warnings. I am heeding them, and my daughter now calls me a wiccan.
- There is a great article in today's paper about my brother's property. I hope to have my real estate license soon, so come on down here. We could have a lot of fun;) A lot.
- I went to a tea the other day where a royal butler served us. It was straight out of Downton Abbey. Without the Abbey. Or the clothes.
- This coming bacon shortage has me a little scared. I might need to hoard.
- Oh my. Real Housewives of Miami.
- Coconut oil. I have it in every room now. All three of them;)
- I am a big fan of the sentence fragment. Big fan.
- In seven sleeps, my babies will be here. So happy about that.
- Well, I am going to lay in some supplies and hunker down for this scary moon. What are you doing this weekend? Come on, tell this old wiccan.
La La Land? More like Blah Blah Land.
11 hours ago