- Has anyone ever tried to root a cutting off a mother-in-law tongue plant? How long does it take?
- I detest white shoes.
- Did you ever eat those light green clovers? The kind of bitter tasting ones? I see them everywhere and just want to sit down and have a taste.
- I also want to make a blade of grass whistle.
- I think my move home to Tennessee is making me nostalgic.
- I am using waves of nostalgia as a procrastination tool.
- Tonight is my last bridge group here. I wonder if my new, unsuspecting Tennessee bridge friends
who have yet to know mewill be as tolerant of my table chatter.
- I am not allowing myself to get in the car and go anywhere until I have filled all my boxes and I need to go to Home Depot for more.
- I have a new paper shredder, and I love it. Dora hates it.
- When I was a little girl, my soles had black dots all over them from running barefoot all over the bubbly, hot tar roads in the summer.
- I think we should run around barefoot more often. More nostalgia?
- That new Good Afternoon America show is painful to watch. Maybe I should turn off the TV and pack.
La La Land? More like Blah Blah Land.
11 hours ago