- My babies graduate from college in one month. On the same day. At different schools.
- I hope they nab that Boston murderer today. How cool is the FBI?
- I replaced my totaled car with a snappy Prius. Her name is Princess.
- Remember when you used to get dressed up to go on a plane?
- I am "running" the Nashville Half Marathon next weekend with her and her Baby Sis. I am not at all prepared. Could be ugly.
- I have become slightly obsessed with vegetable juicing lately.
- It was 90 here yesterday, and I just heard we have a slight frost risk Saturday morning. And I thought Connecticut had wacky weather.
- Is there anything better than a bath with lavender epsom salts before bed?
- I wish I could train Dora to sweep her hair off the floor. But since she is afraid of the wood floor, it probably won't be possible. Oh, and also because she's a dog.
What random goodness do you have to add? I really want to know.