Thursday, April 18, 2013

This 'n That Thursday

Randomness:

  • My babies graduate from college in one month.  On the same day.  At different schools.
  • I hope they nab that Boston murderer today.  How cool is the FBI?
  • I replaced my totaled car with a snappy Prius.  Her name is Princess.
  • Remember when you used to get dressed up to go on a plane?
  • I am "running" the Nashville Half Marathon next weekend with her and her Baby Sis.  I am not at all prepared.  Could be ugly.
  • I have become slightly obsessed with vegetable juicing lately.  
  • It was 90 here yesterday, and I just heard we have a slight frost risk Saturday morning.  And I thought Connecticut had wacky weather.
  • Is there anything better than a bath with lavender epsom salts before bed?
  • I wish I could train Dora to sweep her hair off the floor. But since she is afraid of the wood floor, it probably won't be possible.  Oh, and also because she's a dog.
What random goodness do you have to add?  I really want to know.

9 comments:

Sally said...

You're a busy girl. Good for you doing the marathon; you'll be great, I just know it!

Congratulations mama on raising two children who wanted higher education, and they're graduating! How awesome is that!

I woke up this morning; that's goodness! And, I walked my 3 miles by the grace of God. :)

xoxo

Daryl said...

love your insta-juice-pix ... mazel tov on the new car ... use it in the best of safety and good health ... tie a red ribbon on the rear view mirror .. an evil eye warder off

Debbie said...

Prius...great choice and still can't believe the babies are graduating!

Getting my overgrown hair done next week and a dental appointment...

A Credit Union was robbed at gunpoint RIGHT up at the TOP of my street. He was last seen heading in southwest direction and I, like Daryl, have no clue which way that is. I'm sure he's long gone :)

Enjoying being back at Curves :)
(xoxoxoxox) Some things you NEVER forget ♥

LL Cool Joe said...

Yeah I've noticed how scruffy people are on planes nowadays. I'm surprised some people just don't wear their pj's and slippers really.

abb said...

Maybe Dora and Stella could learn to blow, either with tails or panting, their hair into a corner...wishful thinking....

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

One week from tonight, I'll be with Baby Sis in Richmond giddy with joy that we'll be seeing you the following morning. We both cannot wait for the trip and whether we run the half or walk it or don't do it at all, the three of us are going to have a blast.

Can't wait to meet Princess!

joanne said...

how are you going to manage the two graduations at the same time?

Cool new car, did you tell the colour?

I've been laid up for five weeks and have three more to go, will you come over and cut my hair please???????

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he will have a great read. Thank you for sharing!

Feel free to visit my blog: xerox 8560 maintenance kit

Grandmother Mary said...

Enjoy Princess Prius. I continue to run/walk three times a week.