- I had to turn on the a/c Friday.
- We are going to have a "wintry mix" this afternoon and tonight.
- In between, we had some tornado drama during the football games yesterday. Luckily no one was hurt. Or worse.
- I used my new pink drill and built a whole shelving system for my closet.
- I need a manicure.
- I am getting my place all Feng Shui'd for the new year.
- Today I shall finish my thank you notes. That is a sworn statement.
- I am so happy that Argo won all those awards last night at The Golden Globes. Most deserved.
- I need to start training for the Nashville Half Marathon. Yikes.
- Robin Roberts on Good Morning America is a true cancer warrior. Such an inspiration.
- The Bird informed me that we are not supposed to double space between sentences when we text. Really? Who knew?
- I am old. And getting older by the day. I consider that a very good thing.
- How's your day shaping up?
Splatter Painting In New York
4 hours ago