- I saw Zero Dark Thirty on Wednesday. Verdict: go see it.
- I have a surplus of kale from the farmers' market. Anybody have a good soup recipe? Without legumes?
- I always thought Lance Armstrong was a creep. Now I really do.
- Fun fact: he and my mother had an oncologist in common on their respective teams.
- I am going on a girls' night out tomorrow night with work friends. We have hired a stretch SUV to drive us all over Nashville. I'm a little scared. But like the intrepid reporter I am, I will have a full report next week.
- At what age do we start ignoring birthdays?
- I have been reminiscing about my Barbie dolls lately. Wonder what that means. Prolly related to the whole birthday business....
- Do you have an exciting plan for the weekend?
2 hours ago