- In 197 hours and 30 minutes, I am finally going to have my hair done. Yes, I am counting down this way. If you could see my hair, you'd be counting too.
- I went to my new oncologist on Tuesday. He was wearing a Scrooge tie. We are going to get along just fine.
- Speaking of Scrooge, my unwritten, unaddressed Christmas cards are staring at me.
- My favorite Christmas movie is "Holiday Inn." What's yours?
- Did anyone watch that 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy last night? I thought it was great, but I could have done without looking at Roger Daltrey's bare tummy. And Kanye West's leather kilt. But watching Twitter take them down was pure entertainment.
- I go to my Coach Alice today. I love her.
- Tonight? I get to go out to dinner with an old, old family friend. Cannot wait!
- In 8 sleeps, Dora and I head to Connecticut. We are very excited to see everyone. Very.
8 hours ago