Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday?


  • Is it me, or are the weekends going by in a blur?
  • I have turned into a football lunatic.  
  • Aren't those tap lights the best?
  • It is going to be 80 and sunny every day this week.
  • After all the paperwork is done, I am joining a real estate firm this week.
  • I have a lot of paperwork and a home study to complete.
  • I think I will do my paperwork by the pool here.
  • Rumor has it, the pool here never closes down. Like, never.
  • Dora and I are dog-sitting.  It is quite the adventure.  Meet Xoco:
The Hairless Princess Dog.

What are you doing this week?

9 comments:

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Wait. The pool NEVER shuts down?

Road trip!

Together We Save said...

I want to live where a pool never closes. Sounds wonderful.

abb said...

What a cute puppy! Who is her mommy? Is Princess Dora happy about this dog-sitting you two are doing?
HURRAY for the real estate job!
xo

Pix at Under the Oaks said...

Congrats on joining the firm!
Fall is going by in a blur and so are the leaves.
Dog-sitting!

Debbie said...

Wow...congratulations on the real estate job and poolside this week would be nice here as well :) But they are all closed and I don't have one LOL

Dora loves everyone, so I'm sure all is well :)

♥ Football!

LL Cool Joe said...

They'd probably shut the pool down if a dog pooped in it! Oh it brings back memories of when one of my kids did just that as a baby. What a nightmare.

Country Girl said...

Oh my word, look at that dog! And what? A pool that never closes? I must see zis.

joanne said...

I hate pools, and water, and sunbathing...it's a curse I tell ya. So happy about the real estate adventure, maybe I should move there...with my grandbabies!

Sally said...

New job!
Dora has a playmate!
The pool!

You're on a roll, keep going, girl.

xoxo