- Today is my last day at work at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- I am going to miss those people so much.
- I am going to miss everyone so much.
- I have booked my moving company for Tennessee.
- Purging and packing shall commence shortly.
- I am nervous and happy and nervous and excited.
- I also have room for guests in my new place.
- Dora likes to have company, too.
- Home is where the mama is...
- When I moved to New York City 30 (yes, 30) years ago, all I had were two suitcases: one with clothes and one with picture frames.
- I have a moving estimate for 12,000 pounds of
- That's 6 tons.
- So excited.
- So nervous.
- Six tons.
I want ....
2 hours ago