- Nashville and Franklin are in the top of the job market nationally.
- Tennessee was just named the number one retirement destination.
- Did you know I sell real estate in Tennessee? In Franklin and Nashville?
- I cannot believe that my babies are graduating from college next weekend.
- I had my 35th high school reunion last weekend. It was wonderful.
- Did you know Amy Grant was in my high school class? We had an evening at her home.
- I get to hear Stephen Colbert speak at UVA. I'm way excited.
- Whatever happened to grape Nehi?
- Today is an eclipse of the new moon. It is a time for new beginnings.
- Did I tell you I sell real estate?
- I can't decide whether or not to go see "The Great Gatsby."
- I am obsessed with my juicer.
- I have an urge to smell a baby's head lately.
- I think the book is always better than the movie.
- I bought cilantro instead of parsley the other day. I thought I was gonna die of the smell.
- My favorite juice is kale, chard, parsley, cucumber, celery, lemon.
- I think cilantro is the scourge of the earth.
- Can you believe my babies are graduating from college?
What's going on in your world?