Monday, November 14, 2011

Only on Monday

Today's Aquarius Horoscope from Cafe Astrology
Emotionally, you could feel a tad out of sync today, dear Aquarius. This can actually be a good thing, as your mood could push you out of complacency and into action. You have the opportunity to work on resolving problems from the small things forward. Aim to create order out of something today, whether it involves cleaning out your drawers or freeing your mind from clutter - or both, as taking care of irksome problems can help clear up your mind.
Align Center
Creativity: Fair ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good

A "tad out of sync"? Well it is Monday. And I guess I better get going on creating some order. Sigh.
Is yours any better?

7 comments:

I Am Woody said...

Mine started "The energies of the day are best used for relaxation...." It says a bunch of other junk but I'm just stopping right there!

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh great so now I've got to clean out my drawers too!

annbumbly said...

Mine says I'm gonna spend the day worrying about money. O. Joy.

Daryl said...

Yours is mines .. and it is Monday, but I am sticking with last week's, it was perfect

Anonymous said...

I wish my horoscope would be honest with me, like today....it should have said...
"Go back to bed for heavens sake, no one will miss your crankiness today."
smiles...occasionally...

Debbie said...

Actually, I've been getting things in order for the past 2 days...odd.

Tomorrow, I'll get back to normal...

Country Girl said...

I didn't like mine today. So I chose a different sign. Now I feel much better.