- We have snow in the forecast today.
- Our fall foliage has not been as vibrant as usual.
- Whatever happened to Helen Reddy?
- Our county is ranked first in the nation for halloween candy quality.
- When we lived at the beach, and my children were in elementary and middle school, we would get close to 1,000 trick-or-treaters.
- Halloween was always my favorite holiday as a child. Even over Christmas.
- Yes, 1,000.
- I got the cutest new rain/snow boots at DSW.
- I wonder who was surveyed for that halloween candy study. Nobody asked me anything.
- Why do the "Asian Singles" insist on e-viting me to join them every day?
- I have become obsessed with ricotta cheese.
Splatter Painting In New York
4 hours ago