Monday, November 1, 2010

Doctor, Therapist or Detective?

Week two without a horoscope post. And, in case you Aquarians are wondering, we are supposed to lay low today. In the meantime, I apparently need to get to work. Doctor? Therapist? Detective? Really?




You Should Be a Doctor



You are practical, sharp, and very intuitive.

Optimistic and energetic, you are a problem solver who doesn't get discouraged easily.

You are also quite compassionate and caring. You make people feel hopeful.

You're highly adaptable and capable. You do well with almost any curve ball life throws at you.



You do best when you:



- Are always learning new subjects

- Use your knowledge to solve problems



You would also be a good therapist or detective.



Happy Monday, my friends. What should you be when you grow up?

16 comments:

Daryl said...

and you are an awesome worder ...

Fragrant Liar said...

Loved, in love, and RICH!

Trisha said...

Happy Monday! Does this mean you are going to Med school??

Nancy said...

It seems I should also be a doctor. Considering my original career path was supposed to be marriage and family therapy, before I realized I would want to bonk some parents on a regular basis, this holds true.

I Am Woody said...

Say it isn't so! I should be a...wait for it......a politician!! Holy Mother of God, I despise politics!!!

Grandmother Mary said...

I can't believe it- it said I should be a mechanic! Does that mean 36 years as a psychiatric, chemical dependency nurse don't count?

Keetha said...

Better hit the books so you can get back to school!

Lay low? Perfect. That's actually my plan for the entire month of November.

Nurse Nancy said...

I am supposed to be a mechanic, architect or carpenter.....huh?

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm supposed to be a Social Worker. Imagine that...

Was there an option of "Rock Star"?

I'm going to try again.

Debbie said...

Describes you to a tee...I can see you as a Detective or a Private Eye...capturing with you camera and then you could blog about your discoveries!

Grow up? I don't plan to.

deborah said...

I should be a mechanic?!
Maybe you should be a forensic psychiatrist, that combines all three for you. Only about 20 years of school, and voila!

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

You would make an excellent therapist or detective, but I think therapist. For sure.

Country Girl said...

I can't believe this test. I thought it would be questions and was shocked that it chose the right profession for me.

Teacher!

Unknown said...

You should be a Life Coach. Definitely.

Rural Rambler said...

Doctor for me. I wanted to be a clinical psychologist. Still do :) Very interesting Monday topic!

Kathleen... said...

Ditto on the Doc/Therapist/Detective here.