Monday, November 22, 2010

Never Dull Here....

Aquarius: 11/22/10

By now, you should be getting some traction on a big project. Momentum is on your side.

Overview

Dream up some new way to tell people what's going on today -- there's no reason to be boring and direct. Your great social energy means you can get people to see things in a new way if you try.

Get yours here.




You Are a Maverick



You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.

Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.

People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.

You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.



Your strength: Your thirst for adventure



Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures



Your power color: Hot pink



Your power symbol: Figure eight



Your power month: March



I am to be direct and not boring. And this maverick business kinda makes sense. They'd better watch out in the grocery store today.....

12 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

Okay, I clicked the birth date meaning link and it described me so perfectly that I am a little unnerved. Holy cow! Compassionate, moody, and mauve.

abb said...

Are you channeling James Garner again??

I Am Woody said...

I am a visionary and can't be bothered with trivial details. Yea, that's about right:) And possibly why I never come home from the grocery with all the ingredients that I need...

Keetha said...

Bright and unbridled: gotta love that!

Talk to us about Thanksgiving. I bet you have big plans.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

A restless rebel who loves hot pink? That's quite the combination!

My power symbol is the figure ATE becuase that's all I seem to want to do these days is eat.

LL Cool Joe said...

Ooh I was direct and not boring today. I told a woman to stop parking her car on our front lawn.

Ok that is boring.

Ellen said...

OOh, a Maverick, just like your gal Sarah Palin!!!!! lol

Grandmother Mary said...

I like the "great social energy" part. Fits!

Country Girl said...

I checked mine and it is a lie. It says I am a brain and have a love of all things technical (which I do not). That I would love machines if I could, rather than people. I am shocked.

Debbie said...

You take life as it is, and you find happiness in a variety of things.
You tend to be close to family and friends. But it's hard to get into your inner circle.
Making the little things wonderful is important to you, and you probably have an inviting home.
You seek harmony with others, but occasionally you have a very stubborn streak.

Your strength: Your intense optimism

Your weakness: You shy away from exploring your talents

Your power color: Jade

Your power symbol: Flower

Your power month: June

Can we trade? I like yours better LOL

Laura~peach~ said...

giggle giggle snort snort lol

Daryl said...

You Are a Mystic

You are an island.

You don't need anyone else to make you happy.

And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July

God chose your birthday for a reason. (I believe my mother refused to carry me another day) Instantly learn 12 shocking secrets your birthday reveals about your future!


GAH this is so not me ...