Monday, October 31, 2011

Lively, Imaginative

Oct 31, 2011

Today's Horoscope for Aquarius


Your lively, imaginative spirit is in tune with the collective. The need for a worldly consciousness and evolving humanity has become more obvious to you as time goes by. These issues come up today, but don't be surprised if you get a reality check. Your dreams may be unrealistic. Someone could try to burst your bubble, so be careful. Don't lose sight of your goals.

"The need for a worldly consciousness and evolving humanity..." By 7:30 this morning, Dora and I had been almost run over by speeding neighbors not one, not two, but three times. Yeah. The evolving humanity needs to take shape soon here in Connecticut. I think we need some humanity before it can even evolve.

Bubble almost burst. But not gonna happen.

Happy Monday. How'd your day start? Does your scope sound better?


8 comments:

Country Girl said...

Those drivers better shape up! Do I have to send George up there?
My horoscope is just more of the same. I'm ok with more of the same, I guess.

annbumbly said...

We need to find better horoscopes. I don't like mine one little bit!
Glad you didn't lose electricity!
xo

Grandmother Mary said...

I'm all for worldly consciousness and evolving humanity. It would solve most of our problems but your experiences would say it's still a distant goal.

I Am Woody said...

"Your sense of play might get you in trouble."

YES!!! Now on to the Halloween hijinks!!!

Daryl said...

GAH ... I spent the hour from 8-9 a.m. arguing with our flex spending provider .. they suspended my flex spending card because they failed to ask me for a detailed explanation of charges ... after much back/forth they admit the fault is indeed theirs!!!!!! Alas til I get them the receipt they need my card remains suspended .. apologies NOT accepted .. GAH

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh how can dreams ever be unrealistic?? :D You know I dream of looking like LL Cool J one day. Like that's gonna happen.

Debbie said...

Coming up there with Country Girl's George. We'll provide you and sweet Dora a safe place.

GRRRRRRRR!

I watch the runners on our street practically get pushed off the road by stupid drivers. It's INSANE!!

Unknown said...

HA! mine says I want to live in a dream world, ....duh! Who doesn't....smiles