Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Blahday

This makes me wanna go back to bed.....

While domestic matters tend to be pressing right now, dear Aquarius, responsibilities to the rest of the world also call you today. It can be difficult to focus and concentrate when you're feeling pulled in different directions. It can also feel as if you can't get away with much today - as if others are judging you for what you have and haven't done. Take time to center yourself and avoid bringing your emotions to a place where you're better off just getting the job done.

Creativity: Good ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Good

I hope yours is better.

11 comments:

Nurse Nancy said...

Mine is equally depressing. But I went for a walk this morning and had my hot lemon/cayenne cocktail and feel ready to handle the blah!

Sally said...

I'm supposed to have a conversation in my head today, so what's NEW!! :)

abb said...

I'm goin' back to bed as well. I'll call you when I get there. Mine stinks as well.

Tammy said...

I'm supposed to do "some introspection now can do wonders to help you to center yourself and to get in touch with your heart's desire."

Ok!

Daryl said...

SO true .. and it started the minute I walked into the office .. and realized the iPhone was at home .. GAH .. its worse then forgetting my watch!

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm always being judged what I have or haven't done!

Not so great this Monday then!

Grandmother Mary said...

This was my horoscope today but it was me judging me for what I didn't do when I broke away from my Italian studies to go out with a friend. It was only an hour- honest!

Country Girl said...

I want a hot lemon/cayenne cocktail now.

Caution/Lisa said...

"doubt" "insecurities" "suspicion" "emotional boredom"

I'm not liking myself much now.

Unknown said...

I was too busy all day to even read blogs, so the horoscope wasn't an option this week.

Yours wasn't too bad, 2 out of 3!

I hope you got yourself back to bed and dreamt of something good.

Debbie said...

Now I understand why I spent the day with bouts of crying...gah.