Thursday, July 19, 2012

This 'n That Thursday

What a ride...

  • The moving truck left yesterday for Tennessee.
  • I leave in a few hours to meet it.
  • Then I'm back up here on Monday for the final wave of my "Goodbye Tour."
  • I am emotionally and physically exhausted.
  • I am also excited for what lies ahead.
  • My babies are going to be 21 one week from today.
  • Did I tell you how tired I am?
  • But I also need to add how blessed I am to have such a support network in my life.
  • Because I am so very blessed.
  • And so very tired.

13 comments:

Daryl said...

and so loved ... travel safe! xo

Pix said...

Drive safe! I will be thinking about you the whole way... :)

abb said...

It's all good.

LL Cool Joe said...

Tired, but in a good way. :) Good luck!

Sally said...

Awwww, I know you're physically and emotionally exhausted. Be safe in your travels. We loves you! :)

Country Girl said...

Awww . . . now I am gonna cry!

Debbie said...

Very loved.... oxoxoxox

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Just keep moving forward. It's going to be great, I promise.

Sassy said...

I know you have to be tired and are blessed AND LOVED BY SO MANY! Bless your ♥!!!!! Safe travels to you my friend....I am excited for your new and exciting adventure.......

1991 was a GREAT year for having babies!!!! ♫♪♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR CUTIE PATOOTIES!♫♪♫

XOXOXOX

Grandmother Mary said...

Blessings galore on you, your travels and your new adults!

Hilary said...

Aww.. hugs to you.

Unknown said...

the future is bright!....that is my horoscope for you!....smiles

Joanie said...

I think you may be tired...just sayin'

Hang in there, and rest!