Monday, March 8, 2010

Watch Out World


Aquarius - Mar. 8, 2010
Put your wisdom into action, Aquarius. There is no good in accumulating knowledge and then letting it sit, collecting dust like an old book on a shelf. Put your thoughts into motion and watch as magical things begin to manifest before your eyes. You have incredible opportunities today that only come when you’re expressing yourself in your truest form. Wear something outlandish to remind yourself and others what an outrageous person you are.

Outlandish? Do tight jeans count? Happy Monday.

12 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

It's the incredible opportunities that I want to hear about tomorrow, okay?

winetipper said...

Your horoscope from the Onion today:
Ignorance and stupidity will soon be yours, when the Tree of Wisdom is cut down to make room for another mini-mall.

So you may have trouble finding that outlandish stuff.

Deb said...

Sounds like whooey to me! Magical things will manifest right before your eyes?

abb said...

I kinda like that Onion horoscope...

Daryl said...

Outlandish .. I guess wearing ski googles at Stu's would be outlandish ... sort of .. maybe ..

Nurse Nancy said...

How about red cowboy boots and shorts!

I Am Woody said...

I am supposed to experience a surge of power today. I'm still waiting....

big hair envy said...

Please don't wear the lucite shoes today....it's still a bit too cold for those;)

Keetha said...

I'm all ears. I always love these horoscopes.

Patty said...

Whoa, sounds like you are in for a good day. LOL

Unknown said...

Did you take a photo of your outfit? smiles.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Do wonky teeth count? They should.