Monday, June 11, 2012

This One Pretty Much Says It All


Aquarius Daily Horoscope


Starting today and running for a year, Jupiter is moving through your pleasure and creativity sector, dear Aquarius, bringing your fair share of fun, romance, and good times. Your willingness to enjoy yourself and explore your creativity now brings new opportunities, or you might find that new avenues open up to you for exploring different ways of having fun. You might find that possibilities for casual love relationships open up to you now, and some of you could be overwhelmed with choices! Social engagements abound. You are far less inhibited when it comes to expressing yourself creatively, and you are a lot more fun to be around. Today, try not to overthink matters.


Don't you wish you could be an Aquarius today?  Or is yours just as good?

6 comments:

Keetha said...

I *am* an Aquariius, yay! I like this one.

Daryl said...

I am .. and I love the 'dont over think' .. do any of us water babies ever over think .. I think not .. ;)

Sally said...

Mine tells me I'm going to move, and perhaps be reconnected to family with a reunion. hmmmm

Your's is way better because it does sound like what's happening with you, and you're gonna have fun. This we know for sure!!

((hugs))

Jill of All Trades said...

I'm a Gemini...

Mine says "...and opportunities into your life. It's the time to truly live and experience life to its fullest."

I like the live life to its fullest. My friend this week gave me a bracelet that said, "Live the life you love!" I so love this.

abb said...

It's raining men!

Debbie said...

Well my oh my...I best get to getting ready for this onslaught of social encounters!!