Monday, May 2, 2011

New Moon's a-Comin'

Today's Aquarius Horoscope from Cafe Astrology

A New Moon occurs very early in the day tomorrow, and it will bring a charge of energy to your home and family life, dear Aquarius. In weeks to come, you will have considerable more energy and motivation to get your domestic life into order. Today, reflect upon goals that you'd like to make for your personal life.

Creativity: Excellent ~ Love: Fair ~ Business: Fair

I am all over this energy and motivation business. What is the New Moon bringing to you?

12 comments:

Daryl said...

Another chance to shoot the moon!

I Am Woody said...

My new moon is coming to an end which leaves me "coming down from a high". And that is exactly how I feel as I prepare to return to CA tomorrow:(

Jamie said...

hopefully a place to live, or lots of wine

Caution/Lisa said...

My middle son wants to know why flashing one's behind is called mooning because his behind certainly doesn't look like a moon. See how my mind connects thoughts?!

Unknown said...

The new moon will bring me some rain.

shara said...

I started my "newness" on Saturday. I attacked the house, FINALLY carrying the stuff upstairs that I have been waiting for my girls to carry on up. Sunday, I leaned over to put my own clothes away in a drawer- my back COMPLETELY objected. Lessoned learned- NEVER put clothes away. :)

LL Cool Joe said...

I could do with a charge of energy that's for sure. Maybe I'll get the grass cut then.

Keetha said...

I'm ordering up some of that energy, and stat! With a side of focus, please.

Country Girl said...

Well, I got excited reading mine. Either that, or scared.
I'd thought it said that I would have a blast of an orgy, when it reality it said a blast of energy.
I'd actually prefer the energy over the orgy.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Wait.

Kate's having an orgy?

Debbie said...

Was the moon today or yesterday? I did nothing yesterday, but I'm attempting to pay bills today.

I stay confused lately :(

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I could use some energy these days!
<><