- I am now a licensed Tennessee driver, have a Tennessee car tag and have registered to vote. Y'all watch out.
- There is a full moon tomorrow that has some astrologers sending out warnings. I am heeding them, and my daughter now calls me a wiccan.
- There is a great article in today's paper about my brother's property. I hope to have my real estate license soon, so come on down here. We could have a lot of fun;) A lot.
- I went to a tea the other day where a royal butler served us. It was straight out of Downton Abbey. Without the Abbey. Or the clothes.
- This coming bacon shortage has me a little scared. I might need to hoard.
- Oh my. Real Housewives of Miami.
- Coconut oil. I have it in every room now. All three of them;)
- I am a big fan of the sentence fragment. Big fan.
- In seven sleeps, my babies will be here. So happy about that.
- Well, I am going to lay in some supplies and hunker down for this scary moon. What are you doing this weekend? Come on, tell this old wiccan.
Salad for Breakfast! by Brenda
4 hours ago