- The little "r" at the end of a long division problem
- A long division problem. On paper.
- "The Weekly Reader"
- Hand written thank you notes
- El Caminos
- Lincoln Logs
- A thank you, at all
- Stride Rite shoe stores
- And especially, this:
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
You Should Be With an Air Sign
Your best match is a Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius
You crave excitement and playful banter. Only an air sign can match your wit.
An air sign will keep you on your toes and keep you interested.
Your air sign will bring you fun, excitement, and surprises. Sounds like your perfect playmate!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
this is you, goose, and you are teaching young goslings how to jog for causes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
You Are Driven and Focused
You view people with optimism. You have many meaningful relationships in your life.
You had more conflict with your father than your mother. Your relationship with him was healthy but challenging.
You deal with stress in an effective and competent matter. You are able to remain calm.
You are the type of person who knows how to get a lot done. However, sometimes you can't help but get overwhelmed by life.
Monday, March 21, 2011
News you hear today can bring about a scurry of activity and changes in plans, dear Aquarius, mainly because of the surprise factor involved. You might take a sudden interest in a new subject or way of thinking now, and changes occurring now (or simply conversations) can inspire a whole new perspective on your life.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
- Today would have been my mother's 81st birthday.
- Today is my former father-in-law's funeral.
- Today is also his son's birthday...
- All three of the above people loved and still love St. Patrick's Day.
- I shall celebrate life today.
- The birds were really happy this morning.
- Dora was especially frisky on our walk.
- My coffee is heavenly.
- I shall celebrate life today.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Aquarius: Monday, Mar 14, 2011
A nonstop flow of communication between yourself and the people in your immediate environment is likely today.
You may engage in interesting and informative discussions or fritter your time away in inconsequential chatter
and gossip. Mental curiosity or restlessness may also impel you to take a short trip or visit.
- Your Most Likeable traits: Friendly, People-oriented, Outgoing
- SYMBOL: The Waterbearer (Dispensing a gift that flows freely equally to all: Representing creation & the giving of life)
- Ruling Uranus
- Element: Air
- Dominant Keyword: I KNOW.
- Magical Birthstone: Amethyst (Brings faithfulness in love & bestows the gift of prescience)
- Special Flower: Orchid & Violet
- Special Color: Electric Blue (The clear color of the sky)
- Lucky Numbers: 1 & 7
- Lucky Day: Wednesday
- Part of the body ruled by Aquarius: The Circulatory System, Shins & Ankles
Thursday, March 10, 2011
There's a 4% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens
There's virtually no chance you've been abducted by aliens.
But there's always hope for the future!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
As you can see, Mama is still trying to eat more nutritious food. Life is excellent.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011
You Are 68% Good
You are a good person. You do the best you can to be ethical, fair, and moral.
And as you know, being a good person means making hard decisions... and following them through.
If you're confronted with an ethical dilemma, you will usually do the right thing.
Of course you do slip up. No one's perfect. But you do your best to correct your missteps.
You are also probably: incredibly honest, especially with yourself
Right now you are on track to being: A respected leader
To be a better person: Be kind to someone who is not very kind to you
Friday, March 4, 2011
- This is a complete juice cleanse of 5 days. I am doing this with two coworkers.
- We are doing it through a local vegan juice stand.
- Every morning, we have warm water, cayenne pepper and half a lemon. I have grown overly fond of this concoction.
- Every two or two and a half hours, we drink our prescribed juice. There are 6 16-ounce drinks and they must be consumed in a particular order.
- The juices have been...interesting. And only yesterday did I encounter one I could not even sip. But the one after that was watermelon, and it made up for the whole episode.
- I was hungry a few times the first day but if it was bad, I just started drinking the next scheduled juice.
- We can also sip on water and herbal teas.
- No caffeine, no wine, no nothing but the juices.
- I feel like a million bucks.
- The bathroom: Plenty of kidney action, but, as many of you want to know: since the second day, the colon must be empty. Nothing. And we are all making the same observations.
- Today is the last day, and I am a little sad. I am contemplating purchasing a juicer.
- We will get instructions today about reintroducing solid food, and I expect it will be mostly continuing to eat a raw, plant based diet. And I am all for this.
- I will weigh myself tomorrow. I think I have lost a few pounds, but I just feel different. My morning arthritis is gone, my sense of smell and taste are more sharp, my skin is softer and clearer, and I had to move my watch buckle over two holes. I think all that stuff about inflammation must be true.
- Yes, I do feel proud of myself. And maybe a little virtuous.
- I am definitely going to do this again.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
- Cucumber Juice☝
- Kale, Collards, Celery, Cumber, Apple Juice☝
- Almond Nut Milk (Almonds, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt)☞
- Cantaloupe Soup☝
- Lemonade (Lemons, ginger, water, agave nectar)☝
- Kale, Avocado, Cucumber, Basil, Lemon, Hemp Oil Smoothie☝
- Limeade (Lime, water, agave nectar)☟
- Kale, Collards, Cucumber, Sunflower Sprouts, Basil, Garlic Smoothie☝
- Grapefruit Juice☞
- Carrot Ginger Soup (Carrots, ginger, cayenne)☝
- Aloe Vera Juice (100% pure aloe vera, peppermint oil, water)☞