Monday, February 28, 2011
Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
- My wonderful dog.
- Colgate toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
- Realizing that in 5 sleeps, it will be March!
- Morning Joe on MSNBC.
- My parrot saying "Hi Mommy."
- Coffee with almond milk.
- Realizing that in 5 sleeps, February will be over!
- Spying a flock of robins.
- The fact that I woke up to another day!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Thursday, February 17, 2011
- Pay bills
- Clean parrot cage
- Find summer clothes
- Go to work for 8 hours
- Get a mani/pedi
- Find suitcase
- Find sunscreen
- Pack suitcase while hiding the whole thing from a certain dog
- Tweeze again
- Get to airport
- Get on plane
- Get to hotel
- Get to beach
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
You Are A Thoughtful Idealist
You are scared of new experiences. It's hard for you to break outside of your comfort zone.
You don't spend a lot of time thinking about how people see you. You're kind of scared to know what they think.
You are a very romantic person. You can't help but see the world as it should be.
Right now, stress occasionally makes you feel trapped in your life. You usually have a clear perspective on things though!
Overall, your life is calm and steady. Not much stirs you, and each day is full of joy.
You feel like the fate of the future partially rests in your hands. You believe you need to help make the world a better place.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
- You'd think Donald Trump could afford a better barber.
- Hershey's Kisses still do it for me.
- My hip flexors are very vocal.
- A grey eyelash?
- "Doddering" and "Fool" swim around in my head. A lot.
- I have several friends facing real health issues.
- I find myself praying many times a day.
- I also know many who have no regard for their own health.
- I pray for them, too.
- Turkey salad is my new favorite food.
- I feel like a positive person when it is 21〫 and I am happy about how warm it is.
- My children are two of the oldest souls I have ever known. What a gift they are.
- Life is good.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
In the past, heart disease and heart attack have been predominantly associated with men. Historically, men have been the subjects of the research done to understand heart disease and stroke, which has been the basis for treatment guidelines and programs. This led to an oversimplified, distorted view of heart disease and risk, which has worked to the detriment of women.
Because women have been largely ignored as a specific group, their awareness of their risk of this often-preventable disease has suffered. Only 55 percent of women realize heart disease is their No. 1 killer and less than half know what are considered healthy levels for cardiovascular risk factors like blood pressure and cholesterol. The Go Red For Women movement works to make sure women know they are at risk so they can take action to protect their health.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- Savannah, GA
- Charleston, SC
- Pawley's Island, SC
- St. Augustine, FL
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Sarasota, FL
- Destin, FL